Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Just breathe!

Intervall Training with Sue. Controlled breathing throughout it. Heart-rate never went higher than 170. Walked half of the time. And - get that! - it didn't take much longer to cover 2 miles than yesterday. I guess it's amazing... Now I only have to get about double as fast and I'll might even reach the finish line in time to get timed - ha! In case you haven't noticed it yet: I'm not a patient person. So, normally I'd just screw it and get back in old habits - breathing shallow, getting completely exhausted and NOT faster. Ever! I've done that for the last 5 years but I'm not doing it anymore. I'm going with Sue. I'm running, I'm breathing, I let it go... Feels actually good. And wait until you'll see my abs, legs and arms... Madonna will be my shadow - said Maria - what would be the world without friends! So, I'm getting wiser too. Already.
Stick with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment