Thursday, April 1, 2010

Don't get fooled!


Okay - I'm getting out this morning for my 4 miles run. Determined to breathe the right way... My heart-rate stays at 95, never gets higher than 101. This is aerobic pace! A pace I should feel I could go on forever. But I feel I'm ready to fall flat on my face any second! My legs are heavy, I try to push harder, heart-rate goes up to 103, I'm ready for a nap on the play ground I'm passing by. Resist it. Get to my house after 4 miles, 49 min, 578 cal and an average heart-rate of 170!!!
What??? That's what the summary says: 170 and a top of 189. I'm glad I made it... Did Polar program their monitors for April's fools day or what? At least I can trust my body, it was NOT a pace I could have went on forever. Might have to read the manual... However, did I mention that my scale is still around? Separation issues, I assume.
Happy Fools Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment