Monday, April 12, 2010

My German moment


I'm going into my third week of training. My heart rate is lower and so is my recovery time. I feel stronger. I exercise every day, eat more and I feel good about myself. My scale is still around but sometimes I forget to get onto it in the morning. Sometimes I do not want to see it at night... I'm still wondering how I'll be able to master a 13.1 miles run. But I'm not really concerned about it because I'm having really fun. We have this saying in German: The way is the goal. That's how I feel. On track. So, gym this morning, treadmill, kettle bells, some weird ball and really tough Klimmzuege. I'm having my German moment here. I just can't find the English word. I guess that's it. And a German song by Nena. She is the same Madonna age like me...

No comments:

Post a Comment