Thursday, April 8, 2010

Looking for a cause

First frustration this morning. It took me 2 minutes longer to run 4 miles than last week. Don't want to bore you with the time - too embarrassing. I watched my heart rate and slowed myself down several times to get back into a comfortable zone, that might have been the reason. I felt better while running but I have to get faster for the half marathon. It is only my second week of training. I know. But I'm not a patient person... However, I feel really strong overall and had a good post run workout. The push-ups are getting easier and, I like to believe, my arms look stronger... Also, I was thinking about devoting my run to a good cause. Any ideas, suggestions, opinions??? Wouldn't it be nice to see something else getting stronger than my arms?

No comments:

Post a Comment